Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Courageous the Movie


Today, my wife and I went to go see the movie "Courageous" with the Christian club at the school I teach at.  The movie was great: Heartwarming, convicting, though provoking, funny (the "Snake King" part had me in stitches) and biblical.  I was really impressed with the quality of the film given the small budget and I really hope that the team behind this movie continues to make more.  Movies like these are SO needed in our culture today.

There were men (MORE than one) in the audience that were visibly touched and convicted by this film's powerful call for biblical fatherhood in our society today.  The gospel was pretty well presented (could have been a bit more clear) and the dependence upon God was a reoccurring theme throughout.

I URGE you not to just wait to see this movie on DVD.  PLEASE make the effort to go see and support this movie in the theaters so that it sends a message that Americans want more Christ-centered movies!

God bless,

Kneel

No comments:

Post a Comment