Monday, October 3, 2011

The Amazing Power of Biblical Gospel Tracts


PLEASE watch the video above (and watch all of it).  This story is amazing and shows how a simple, humble but God honoring and enduring ministry can make an amazing difference in the world.  

A man came by the house tonight from the United States Veteran Mission tonight.  It was right as my wife and I just sat down to a wonderful meal.  He was asking for donations and so we decided to help him out.  While I wanted to get back to dinner as soon as possible, I still felt that I wanted to share the gospel with this man.  Luckily, I never go ANYWHERE without my million dollar bill gospel tracts

I was able to hand it to him, give him the gospel and let both of us get back to what we were doing. 

These tracts can be handed to cashiers, given to waiters and waitresses (ONLY WHEN A GENEROUS TIP IS INCLUDED!), hidden in stores and used just in basic street evangelism.  

Biblical gospel tracts can be EXTREMELY powerful.  But the important thing is that the message is biblical. A tract that says "Jesus loves you.  Ask Him into your heart." is probably not going to get the job done.  People need to know the seriousness of their sin before needing Jesus will make sense.  

The following are some wonderful sources for effective, biblical gospel tracts:




I encourage you to start using them however you feel God leading you to use them.  Not only are you sharing the gospel, but finding new ways to use them can be kind of fun. 

God Bless,

Kneel

No comments:

Post a Comment